Mein Blog rund um Nägel, Pflege & Designs


Friday, May 25, 2012

Summer Cherries

Hey Guys,
I have just recently received my ordered 21 bundle mobster plates and wanted to show you one of my new designs...
This design involves plate 21 and i used the cherry design.

I needed:
Base coat (essence)
Red! (alessandro)
White stamping polish (essence)
Bm 21 (bundle monster)
Top coat (p2)

First i applied the base coat to prevent stains then i applied the red nailpolish. I let the colour dry and then i applied the cherry design ontop of the red colour. To give my nails a shining look i applied a top coat. Finished!!
I hoped you like the design!!
Love, Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Falls ihr Fragen, Anregungen oder sonstiges habt.. Hinterlasst einfach ein Kommentar oder schreibt mir: Amydeluxe95@gmail.com